- Reduced price
Virtual Classroom Basics At Your Fingertips 3-Guide Set
Ready to tackle the new school year...virtually? With these 3 At Your Fingertips guides, you can gain confidence in your ability to make virtual learning meaningful and effective. These 4-page guides offer exciting strategies to help you navigate distance learning. Whether you're working in a virtual or hybrid learning environment, these easy-to-read guides make the transition to online teaching smoother by providing specific techniques, general guidance, and the foundations for innovation. From setting up your virtual classroom to promoting fun student interaction, these At Your Fingertips guides will help you every step of the way. Pre-order yours today! We will begin shipping on September 1, 2020.
Virtual Classroom Basics At Your Fingertips Set Highlights:
- Includes 3 helpful guides, designed to ease the stress of virtual teaching
- Emphasizes important topics in an easy-to-read format
- Provides tips and strategies to help educators improve their virtual teaching styles
- Made by teachers, and made specifically for the 2020-21 school year
- Covers ideas for student differentiation
- Offers easy access to additional teacher resources such as videos, student templates, and educational websites
Three 8.5" x 11" 2-panel foldout guides (4 pages), laminated for durability and 3-hole-punched for easy binder storage
No customer reviews for the moment.